A4 laser label
1 label per sheet
Label size: 210mm wide x 296mm long
100 labels per pack
100 A4 sheets per pack
This size label is a full A4 sheet with a vertical backslit to peel away the backing sheet.
Perfect for use on large boxes or where information needs to be in large font to alert or give instruction from afar.
Our matt label stock can be used in any laser or inkjet printer or photocopier. However, our gloss and synthetic stocks can be used in a laser printer only.
All of our labels are Australian made to the highest standards and quality and we have been employing talented Australians since 1989.
Our paper has been sourced from Sustainable Forestry Plantations and our materials are FEFC and SFC Forestry Certified.
The chemicals used to produce these labels are FDA and BfR approved, thus making them safe to use in the food and medical industries.
The outer box that the labels are packaged in is also recyclable.
How to set A4/1C label formats in Word
- Open Word
- Go to TOOLS in the top menu bar
- Choose LETTERS AND MAILINGS
- Choose ENVELOPES AND LABELS
- Click on the LABEL tab and choose OPTIONS
- In LABEL PRODUCTS, choose OTHER/CUSTOM and click on NEW LABEL
- Enter details as per the image below. Make sure all figures are identical. If system is set to millimeter, convert figures.
- When all details have been entered, click OK and the settings will be saved.
- Click OK again
- Click on NEW DOCUMENT and the grid will appear. Complete each field separately, or copy/paste if all fields are to be identical. Save document as normal.
- When printing, make sure setting is A4 (File – Print – Properties – Paper Size)
- To access again, repeat steps 1-6 and the label name will now appear on the list of labels to choose from.
STOCKFORMS AUSTRALIA 1 LABEL PER SHEET 210mm x 296mm
- Brand: Stockforms Australia
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $19.80
Please choose available options to make your selection
Matt Paper – suitable for general use internal applications such address labels, filing labels, colour coding within an office – basically any application where the labels are used internally and are not prone to getting wet.
Gloss Paper – suitable for product labels or other applications where the label needs to be more aesthetically pleasing. Has a glossy sheen to the label.
Matt Synthetic – suitable for applications where the label is subjected to outdoor conditions, such as needing to be waterproof, weatherproof, or heat resistant. The label cannot be torn.
Clear Synthetic – suitable for product labels where an actual label background is not required, thus making the label more aesthetically pleasing. Can be used internally or externally, as the synthetic properties enable the label to be waterproof, weatherproof and heat resistant. The labels cannot be torn.
How do I know what adhesive I need?
Permanent adhesive is the standard adhesive used on laser labels. Once the label is stuck onto a surface, the label will not be able to be peeled away without the label tearing and/or a glue residue being left behind. It is suitable for long-term use.
Removable adhesive is used when a label needs to be stuck to a product but can be removed easily and cleanly, with no tearing or glue residue being left behind. It is often suitable for applications such as labeling furniture or other expensive items that need to be in perfect condition after the label is removed.